Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm from South Wales I ordered a pepper white mini one on the 7 June from my local Sytner dealer I was told it would take 6-8 weeks, that time came and I had had no new info off my dealer so I cancelled, I placed another order the same day with Cooper Reading but this time on a cooper. Had an update yesterday its at status code 5055 and expected delivery week 38. So second time lucky and I can't wait to pick up my new car!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Seems some dealers are infinitely good and others are infinitely bad.

Glad to hear you're on track - from the Weds of the production week you should be able to check the VIN against the BMW VIN checker to see the spec in full :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah cool! I had tried checking it on the tracker and wondered why it wasn't recognising the VIN! Thanks profiteroles.

Yeah I don't recommend my local garage I should have known better from my experience with them with my current car a countryman, their level of service is shocking.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, iv previously had a Cooper D from Sytner Cardiff and found them excellent, i ordered a Cooper S on the 5th June, expected delivery week was week 37, and after checking the Vin today its was built yesterday.

·
Registered
441 Posts
There isn't a UK tracker believe it or not, you just keep pestering your dealer.

They can find out the status code and then from the table you can see where it's at :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.