Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,744 Posts
Welcome,did you know the house martins all bought a terraced house in the same row in hull when they first made it! Paul Heston is very talented. Love the beautiful south ,ie the band and in the UK!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally picked up the car yesterday...

Initial thoughts were.....

What's that bonging noise? ......... Hahaha hahaha hahaha.... Mm m feels firm......... Hahahahaa hahhaha
Bloody speed humps! Hahaha haha hahaa haha...... Steering very direct..... Hahahahaa hahaha etc etc.... And it went on and on..

Quite pleased.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Finally picked up the car yesterday...

Initial thoughts were.....

What's that bonging noise? ......... Hahaha hahaha hahaha.... Mm m feels firm......... Hahahahaa hahhaha
Bloody speed humps! Hahaha haha hahaa haha...... Steering very direct..... Hahahahaa hahaha etc etc.... And it went on and on..

Quite pleased.
Good lad, what's the spec and lets see some photos!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Tomscat

thanks for liking my first post, only picked my Cooper SD up Saturday from the local mini dealership.

went out in it last night for the first time at night, like a fairground attraction, (since your post talks so much about a pop group)

:)

fun fun fun again.

I also got myself a aguri skyway GPS/radar/laser speed trap detector., which fits nice and central to the windscreen.

have any of you fitted a steering brace, I did buy a stoplock HG but the dam thing does not fit, so had to use wifes one for now.
have any of you found one that fits the mini ok.

regards peter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm using the tomtom speed camera app..... It's worked very well so far.

The windscreen area seems a lot smaller compared with my previous cars so even having a smartphone or tomtom on it seems to block my view!

The last time I used a steering wheel lock was when I had a Citroën ZX.
I think the jcw wheel I have is too chunky for any locks to fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.