Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum! Currently waiting impatiently for my new Cooper S!! It has been built, just waiting for it to be delivered, BMW are having logistical issues and having delays getting them from the plant in Oxford up to the distribution centre in Thorne!!! Mine is blazing red with black roof and stripes. Chilli & Media pack, sports suspension, anthracite headlining, auto dimming rear view mirror & black 17" cosmos spoke alloys....picked my reg yesterday, getting very impatient now!!! Still got my pepper white cooper, but it's not the same!!!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Welcome!
We got our MCS yesterday and I can certainly say it is worth the wait. Not seem Mrs W so happy in years:D

We ordered ours in January and ended up being the first one our dealer delivered.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi jane! Your car sounds lovely :) I'm also waiting for a blazing red Cooper - but mine is just a standard one. And unfortunately it's a diesel!! Which means it's currently being recalled - it reached my dealer last Tuesday but had to go back. Booo! :-(

Anyway I hope you get your car soon! :)

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
So some are being delivered then! Mine is stuck between Oxford & Thorne - not happy!!!
Ours moved really quickly the car was built on the 21st March and arrived at the dealer on the 25th.

Hi jane! Your car sounds lovely :) I'm also waiting for a blazing red Cooper - but mine is just a standard one. And unfortunately it's a diesel!! Which means it's currently being recalled - it reached my dealer last Tuesday but had to go back. Booo! :-(

Anyway I hope you get your car soon! :)
MINI/BMW really do need to pull their finger out. They have really shot themselves in the foot with the problems on the diesel and I still can't fathom how after making MINI's since 2001 they have problems with contrast roof options...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts