Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my PW MC for a year now but I wanted a few extras so im putting in an order for a new MC. I still want PW but I'm unsure as to what colour to have the roof as I want the sunroof, atm my roof is body colour but im not sure about keeping it white with the sunroof?

Any one got pics of theirs so I can see?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I like the black roof with the sun roof for stealth look as we was going for sun roof on our JCW if we went chilli red black roof but as went white silver and red roof I wanted the roof top all red, that was just our preference, but seen one know with SR and on chilli red roof and looks fine as well.
Sometimes to many options makes it hard I know for sure, im sure you will make the best decision for you:D

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
Having A JCW, my roof is red with a sunroof. However, if you are going for Pepper White, I really would suggest a black roof as that then allows you to accent other areas with black as well.

Have you considered the JCW bonnet stripes ? - They're the black ones with the red edging, I think that would look great on a PW body, especially if you opt for black wheels. Will look ace!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Personally, for a Pepper White MINI I'd definitely go with a black roof (with or w/o pano s/r) & black mirrors...and black bonnet stripes for sure! :)

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.