Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Our order is close to being locked out. Currently we have 'Sport Seats' with Black Pearl cloth/leatherette. (Interior has red colour line.)

We are thinking maybe the Diamond cloth/leather in carbon black would look smarter (with red colour line.)

All opinions welcome!!!

Mike,
:eek:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi,

Our order is close to being locked out. Currently we have 'Sport Seats' with Black Pearl cloth/leatherette. (Interior has red colour line.)

We are thinking maybe the Diamond cloth/leather in carbon black would look smarter (with red colour line.)

All opinions welcome!!!

Mike,
:eek:
Hi Mike. I think the Black Pearl cloth/ leatherette with the red colour line look good together. I've gone for the Diamond cloth/ leather in black and cream and I think it goes well with the light grey colour line.

All this does depend on though which interior dash trim you have gone for and the exterior colour. I don't think you can too badly though no matter what combination you go for :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I agree with Midnight Black. I have the black pearl sports seats and red colour line and they look terrific together. I also went for the piano black interior dash, and black roof lining, so the red really pops. Only thing with piano black is the finger prints!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone, at least nothing sounds to be 'wrong' either way!
My Cooper D is Pepper White, darkened rear glass, black Cosmos 17's and LEDs. Inside I've gone with Piano Black + Chrome. I'll probably toss for it in the morning! But tonight, I'm slightly leaning towards keeping the interior on the darker side. Thank you for taking the time to reply, Mike, :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts