Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 55 picked it up at 10:00am on the 27th one of the first on the road according to my dealer

Black grille and boot handle going on in the new year ;0)

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks great! :D

What's your thoughts on the Moonwalk Grey Mister M? I may have persuaded my mum to order an F55 in this colour :) I've never seen a Moonwalk Grey one personally :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers guys - I was a little worried about Moonwalk Grey to be honest, but love it now its arrived. Really pleased with every aspect of it :0)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great! :D

What's your thoughts on the Moonwalk Grey Mister M? I may have persuaded my mum to order an F55 in this colour :) I've never seen a Moonwalk Grey one personally :)
Its great, I was lucky enough to see a 3 door with the same wheels at my dealer before pressing the button on it.

I was a bit worried prior to that as it looks really bad in some photos online, but its a really nice colour when you actually see it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My mom just order one moonwalk grey after seing one on the delaer, and I think they look very distinct, but can't seem to see her going for those mirror caps:) Me, I Love those mirror caps!! :))

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi All - thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my new black grille - took me 2 hours to vinyl wrap it, and I'm really pleased with the results.

I was contemplating plasti-dip but wanted a gloss finish that matched the lower grille/bumper so went down the 3M route.

I'll probably swap it for an OE grille from a MiniOne in the summer or maybe a JCW one if the become available

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Very nice - drive safe.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi @Mister M,

I have the same colour combination and I was torn between getting them red jcw mirrors and now I have seen your car and it looks brilliant. Soon they will be hanging on my car.. ;-)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks mate - They match really well, I was worried the grey in the check part would clash but its pretty much a perfect match.

You also get a extra 15hp when you fit these bad boys too :0)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts