Mini Cooper Forum banner

Here's mine

13K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Mister M 
#1 ·
Here's my 55 picked it up at 10:00am on the 27th one of the first on the road according to my dealer

Black grille and boot handle going on in the new year ;0)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Looks great! :D

What's your thoughts on the Moonwalk Grey Mister M? I may have persuaded my mum to order an F55 in this colour :) I've never seen a Moonwalk Grey one personally :)
Its great, I was lucky enough to see a 3 door with the same wheels at my dealer before pressing the button on it.

I was a bit worried prior to that as it looks really bad in some photos online, but its a really nice colour when you actually see it.

#15 ·
Hi All - thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my new black grille - took me 2 hours to vinyl wrap it, and I'm really pleased with the results.

I was contemplating plasti-dip but wanted a gloss finish that matched the lower grille/bumper so went down the 3M route.

I'll probably swap it for an OE grille from a MiniOne in the summer or maybe a JCW one if the become available

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.