Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all!,
it's not my first post in this forum. Unfortunatelly I posted some posts here http://www.minif56.com/forum/289-mi...mini-cooper-s-engine-squeal-6.html#post349362
As I explained in the "engine squeal" thread, It's in the garage for 2 and a half weeks because of the transmission issue :(

That's my 2014 MCS:
a front pic

a rear one...

It's just one year old and I drove it for a 15.000 kms

I live in a medium town near of the city of Barcelona and the F1 circuit of Montmeló.

cheers!!:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Awesome colour! BRG looks great :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
yep:) do you have another BRG????

I'm really fallen in love by my MCS: I've detailed it three times by myself, and I enjoy driving it!!!!... but I don't know how will end the transmission issue story ...:confused:
I've ordered a jcw in brg but am awaiting delivery. It is being built this week. I hope your transmission issue gets fixed in short time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've ordered a jcw in brg but am awaiting delivery. It is being built this week. I hope your transmission issue gets fixed in short time.
:):):)....ummmmm will looks great!!!!!
any submembership of BRG owners in this forum????;)

they phoned me yesterday and I've to wait minimum another week for the spare parts that come from Germany...:(

·
Registered
266 Posts
:):):)....ummmmm will looks great!!!!!
any submembership of BRG owners in this forum????;)

they phoned me yesterday and I've to wait minimum another week for the spare parts that come from Germany...:(
I'm not sure, maybe we need a TeamBRG ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.