Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Been following this forum for a few weeks or so and thought I'd join.
My car is the F56 Mini Cooper D in deep blue, black roof. Had it 2 years from new and just done over 51,000 miles on UK roads.
Lease runs out next October so going to get a F56 Mini Cooper Petrol with the Chilli and Media Tech packs with some extras also.
Absolutely love Mini's, the way they make you smile even doing the simplest of things that other car makers don't get!
Thanks Phil

· Registered
34 Posts
Welcome Phil, I'm back after a long time out myself, so I'm just getting back into forum world...enjoyed your line:

"Absolutely love Mini's, the way they make you smile even doing the simplest of things that other car makers don't get!"

Great stuff, enjoy!

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi sootyvrs. The thing is I average around 18-21mph for those 25k a year. So in my job I am only getting around 10 mpg better that the diesel cooper. So even if the petrol costs me £500 extra a year in fuel but the diesel car costs over a £1000 more to buy then I'd rather have the smoother nippier quieter nicer petrol without the threat of DPF problems etc. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.