Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been reading the forum since I ordered my new Mini Cooper S in early March, and thought this week, the week of my build, is as good a time as any to introduce myself to you lovely lot.

I'm trading in my VW Scirocco GT for a volcanic orange, black roof & mirrors, 17" black wheels, sport auto, chilli, anthracite headlining, fancy rear view mirror and stripes, Cooper S.

I had a Dooper Clubman (Dave) when I worked as an on-site IT engineer all over the north of England until I left there, car went back, and I wanted something fast. Enter Lucy, the Rocco GT. She's lovely, fast, makes tremendous noises (DSG) and has typical German quality, but I've never loved it like I loved my old Clubman, so now the new Cooper s has approximately 47 bucket loads of torque, it time to go back.

So yeah, hopefully my car will be built this week, and won't take to long to make its way up north to its new home.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
God bless you

Volcanic orange and black roof caps and wheels

Just like mine only s - but hey we should start our own club to compete with these midnight black folks!

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts