Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Waiting for delivery of my new cooper s in thunder grey, my first time buying a new car (previously all second hand) and first time mini owner, can't wait for the car to arrive!

Spec below:

Sport exterior / interior pack
Track spoke alloys in black
Black roof / mirrors
Media pack
Variable dampers
Folding mirrors
Heated front screen
Roof rails (mainly for snowboards!)
Harman kardon stereo

Only 3 weeks left to wait... going slightly loopy waiting for it... Watched every video review there is on YouTube I think!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds very nice I'm waiting for my MCS, only 2 weeks to go for me. I also went with the roof rails looks ok with them in pictures I've seen.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Yeah I agree, ultimately I needed to go for that option for the extra practicality but it doesn't take anything away from the looks of the car especially if you don't have the rack attached.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Certainly will. Just got a message from the dealer to say that it is built and is waiting for dispatch from the factory. Very exciting, hoping that wont take long - only got to get from oxford to stratford so hoping to have it next week fingers crossed!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your first new car. I know I did. I had 2 company cars that were new but they weren't actually mine so they don't count and never felt 'mine' even though I was paying tax on them. . So my first proper new car (10 reg) was my 2nd gen MINI Cooper Graphite. A proper treat.

The time will soon pass. Enjoy it when you get it!

Derek

·
Registered
254 Posts
Certainly will. Just got a message from the dealer to say that it is built and is waiting for dispatch from the factory. Very exciting, hoping that wont take long - only got to get from oxford to stratford so hoping to have it next week fingers crossed!
I forgot you said Leamington Spa and read Stratford as my Stratford, London. Almost MINI buddies, but no... not the same

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't realise there was more than one stratford! (i've lead a sheltered life)

Good news! I picked up my mini yesterday and as expected it was awesome! great service from the guys at rybrook in stratford (upon-avon) whole thing was really easy, no problems and from ordering to driving away within 4 weeks!

Here are some pictures as promised - its going off to be detailed next week so will have some more pictures then also - the same but more shiney... :D

Cheers,

Mike

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts