Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been driving MINI for many years. This is my second MINI and I also drive a Tesla model S. I love both of them. Mini needs more maintenance apparently but it's just so cute and I am delighted very time I am driving it!
I have done a lot of decoration to my car. Does it look too girly for you? >:D
Hope you all have a great day!

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
Thats the best thing about the Mini, totally individual, enjoy Liz.

Very handy being in Shenzhen, there are alot of Mini accessories that can be bought from there. Even from there my wish list is just too expensive.

Liz - what have you got clicked into the seat belt retainer?

·
Registered
120 Posts
All that color makes the car look so cheery. It's wonderful to see people making their Mini "theirs". :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats the best thing about the Mini, totally individual, enjoy Liz.

Very handy being in Shenzhen, there are alot of Mini accessories that can be bought from there. Even from there my wish list is just too expensive.

Liz - what have you got clicked into the seat belt retainer?
You have been to shenzhen? Yes! We got so many accessories here. What's your wish list? Just curious.

Oh. The thing in the retainer....I always carry a heavy backpack. So that's her seatbelt

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
509 Posts
You have been to shenzhen? Yes! We got so many accessories here. What's your wish list? Just curious.

Oh. The thing in the retainer....I always carry a heavy backpack. So that's her seatbelt
I love it :D

Haven't been to Shenzhen but have been looking everywhere to see if I can get my accessories at the best price. From what I have seen even documentaries on TV, Shenzhen is the main hub of manufacturing in China and it's just massive.

For my pride and joy, i'm looking at carbon fibre or simply black exterior parts to replace the chrome items and or JCW pattern accessories. Just got a quote locally to make and fit a JCW roof decal - $825. Unbelievable.

Love the car, don't really need to accessories it but if I can, why not.

Is there any part of your car that hasn't been accessorised??????:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good to see someone from Shenzhen that is actually using this forum.
I guess I am not alone ^^.

Nice to meet you all, its my first post also!

FYI (Taobao) will fine cheap ass mini accessories, quality is okay! (Shipping maybe the problem)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Good to see someone from Shenzhen that is actually using this forum.
I guess I am not alone ^^.

Nice to meet you all, its my first post also!

FYI (Taobao) will fine cheap ass mini accessories, quality is okay! (Shipping maybe the problem)

Welcome to the site good to have another like minded mini loving member from China:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.