Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and a somewhat new MINI owner. Ordered my F56 September 15, it was built on October 2, put on the ship (the Morning Cello) in Southampton on October 10, taken off the ship at Port Hueneme in California on October 31, rolled off the inclosed auto transport in Tucson, AZ on November 7 and in my garage across town on November 14. Just one day short of two of the longest and most painful months I think I ever lived.

Just want to introduce myself, I'm Don, and my Mini is Sir Alec (a nod to Sir Alec Issigonis). Looking forward to gleaning what I can and helping where I can. Got a ton of years in IT behind me so not often baffled by tech but one never stops learning. Been digging through the place already. Good stuff.

Happy to have found you!

-d

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome, Don. I'm in Queen Creek, watching my VO MCS inch its way across the high seas, stopping at every godforsaken port along the way to my eventual garage. The prior car was a 2010 R56 (bought at Infiniti Of Tucson, no less).

I'm an IT guy too.

Welcome aboard. This is a great community.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Don. I'm a neighbor in Colorado, also retired. Got a VO 2015 Cooper about a month ago, my first. Spent Christmas 2 years ago in Tucson and Phoenix in my RV. Loved Tucson. Maybe we can meet up at Four Corners one day in our Minis and eat fry bread together on the res!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.