Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lets see...

As all of you can imagine I bought a MINI. Codename: Blue Demon.

OH yeah specs:

Its a Mini S Chili Manual 2.0 L TwinPower Turbo Engine.
EX: Deep Blue, Cosmos Spoke 17" Rims W/ 205/45R17 Performance Run-Flat
Roof and Mirrors on Black
IN:HK Sound System, Confort Access, Anthracite Headliners.

I love the new mini... but its FAT! It needs to be lighter. At least 100 Kilos lighter and about 50 HP extra.

Why? Easy... I wanna go faster than the MINI JCW.

So... i need a plan. And what a better way than with this forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
So lets see...

As all of you can imagine I bought a MINI. Codename: Blue Demon.

OH yeah specs:

Its a Mini S Chili Manual 2.0 L TwinPower Turbo Engine.
EX: Deep Blue, Cosmos Spoke 17" Rims W/ 205/45R17 Performance Run-Flat
Roof and Mirrors on Black
IN:HK Sound System, Confort Access, Anthracite Headliners.

I love the new mini... but its FAT! It needs to be lighter. At least 100 Kilos lighter and about 50 HP extra.

Why? Easy... I wanna go faster than the MINI JCW.

So... i need a plan. And what a better way than with this forum.
Gorgeous colour! I was in Mexico City last December. Great vibrant city. Loved it. You may need to chip your car to get an extra 50 HP (actually torque is more important as your car already goes pretty fast). Downside of modifying your ECU with a chip will be the reduced long term reliability of engine and transmission. >:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I hope you enjoyed your visit and for next time I'll bet you'll see the final Blue Demon.

I want to start with some minor add-ons like the exhaust system, suspension and fine tuning the engine and as a final option chip it.

I've seen some other F56 with this on them and I'll sure post some of my diacoverys.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Really jealous of your car man, that colour is just superb, I originally wanted a blue and white combination but I guess I can't complain, Pepper White has really grown on me.

About the weight, I guess you could start by replacing some parts with the carbon fiber versions of them and on the mechanical side some say that the first improvement should always be the breaks. And remember to take pictures

1 - 4 of 4 Posts