Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'm from Devon but now living in Lincolnshire. I've joined this forum as on Saturday I ordered my first ever Mini having liked them for a few years now but never quite brining myself to get one for various reasons lol. I joined this forum as it looked like the best one around with more regular contributions than any other specific to the Mini.
The car I've ordered is a Mini One (manual) in deep blue with loop spoke alloys, the pepper pack and cruise control.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just made a slight amendment to my order, I added the visual boost radio with Mini connected. It shouldn't affect the delivery date either!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hello all!

I'm from Devon but now living in Lincolnshire. I've joined this forum as on Saturday I ordered my first ever Mini having liked them for a few years now but never quite brining myself to get one for various reasons lol. I joined this forum as it looked like the best one around with more regular contributions than any other specific to the Mini.
The car I've ordered is a Mini One (manual) in deep blue with loop spoke alloys, the pepper pack and cruise control.
Welcome travis82. Sounds like a good choice! Look forward to seeing it soon! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts