Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new here ordered my new f56 volcanic orange JCW last weekend should be delivered in december. This will be my 3rd JCW ive had 4th MINI my first was a cooper also yellow with black roof way back in 2007. Wasnt taken with the look of the F56 at first thought they had destroyed the MINI at first but after looking at it properly seeing it on the road and driving glad i was wrong really. Currently driving a white and red R56 JCW. Oh yes and got £3000 off the price as well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks hope so too. Due december yet to get a date. Last time ordered my current r56 in december got it in march due to factory retooling for the f56 spookily enough.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
:D Your in for a treat

Just in time to edit my post to save looking foolish inviting you to post up your spec on roll call thread lol when you already had it must be Friday oh no its only thurday:(

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi new here ordered my new f56 volcanic orange JCW last weekend should be delivered in december. This will be my 3rd JCW ive had 4th MINI my first was a cooper also yellow with black roof way back in 2007. Wasnt taken with the look of the F56 at first thought they had destroyed the MINI at first but after looking at it properly seeing it on the road and driving glad i was wrong really. Currently driving a white and red R56 JCW. Oh yes and got £3000 off the price as well.
Welcome congratulations never seen a vo jcw yet looking forward to seeing the pics ??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks i have a pepper white and red R56 at mo but didnt want the same colour again vo was the only other free option. Cant believe im prob the first vo jcw about but i like to stand out lol.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats on ordering a VO JCW! I was tempted because I love that color, but I opted to go stealth with Midnight Black Metallic...Honestly, you "will" stand out with VO, and you will have your hands full keeping in stealth mode driving your new JCW!!!....you might want to get to know all the cops in your area cause they are gonna see you! lol!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol i dont mind blacks nice but wasnt prepared to pay over £400 pounds for it. VO colour is free so it was a logical choice in my view.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I was only razzing ya! I'm actually quite envious...please post up pics upon arrival...I know you can't wait. It's really perplexing why MINI promotes some colors for free and charges extra for other colors...might have something to do with metallic paint colors I suppose. Anyway, Volcanic Orange in a JCW will be absolutely stunning for sure!

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
18 Posts
I feel your pain. I ordered a VO Cooper a month ago which should be delivered in three weeks and the wait is pure agony. First time for me ordering a new car. Up till now I bought cars of the lot.

The choice of color for me wasn't about money; I prefer brightly colored cars.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I feel your pain. I ordered a VO Cooper a month ago which should be delivered in three weeks and the wait is pure agony. First time for me ordering a new car. Up till now I bought cars of the lot.

The choice of color for me wasn't about money; I prefer brightly colored cars.
Yeah i like bright colours myself as well as the cost. Plus it reminds me of my first mini a mellow yellow cooper with a black roof too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts