Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello.

I'm Geoff from Doncaster and on the hunt for my first new model Mini JCW. I've had a few 'hot hatches' in the past and my first car was an 850 brg mini in the 80s.

I'm an ex biker now and fancy a nippy little car to replace the bikes for a bit of fun now and again, it will also be my wife's every day car. I'm looking at 2017/18 cars with as many options as possible, but it's obviously very difficult to view/buy a car at the moment.

Anyway that's the intro out of the way, I'll hopefully be a fully paid up JCW owner before too long.

·
Registered
2014 MCS
63 Posts
Can't go wrong with a JCW Geoff. Welcome aboard, you'll love the F56 chassis!
Try to get one with HUD, Nav Plus, HK Sound, adaptive headlights and comfort pus pack. Good luck with it and please post some pictures when you get one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Can't go wrong with a JCW Geoff. Welcome aboard, you'll love the F56 chassis!
Try to get one with HUD, Nav Plus, HK Sound, adaptive headlights and comfort pus pack. Good luck with it and please post some pictures when you get one.
Comfort pus pack... :oops:

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
542 Posts
As an ex biker the main extra i wanted on the Mini was a pro exhaust - pops and bangs like a race can on the bikes :giggle:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it's harder than I thought!! There's plenty out there but non seem to be what I'm looking for!!

At least I now know what I'm actually looking for in one!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts