Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Waiting on a Saga green myself. Looks superb.
Thanks, Shaun. It’s a super color. My wife actually wanted a navy blue (Lapis, I think), but it was no longer available for this MY. The SGM was her second choice, and now we are so happy we got it. Looks so good over the Chesterfield Malt brown. Haven’t seen another on the road here in the Boston area.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What a great selection of cars you have and a very nice house.

Sadly the ALL4 Countryman is not currently available in the UK unless ordering JCW or Hybrid versions :cry:

I'm sure you will love your new addition to your car family. We certainly love our 4 year old ALL4 Countryman and will miss it when and if it goes later this year depending on Mini production.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your kind words, F60Mini. Yes, unlike many Americans with huge cars, SUVs, pickups - and houses - we like things in smaller packages...lol. Actually, I'm always amazed that my R56S looks enormous next to the little Porsche.

Sorry to hear about the availability issue. We were affected by the worldwide chip/wiring harness shortage when we ordered in March 2022. My wife had designed her dream Mini with the Iconic package. It was supposed to have a heated steering wheel, alarm, hands-free lift gate, etc. All of those were not available to us (we did get credits, but still 😢).

·
Registered
2022 F60 Cooper S in Sage Green
493 Posts
Sorry to hear about the availability issue. We were affected by the worldwide chip/wiring harness shortage when we ordered in March 2022. My wife had designed her dream Mini with the Iconic package. It was supposed to have a heated steering wheel, alarm, hands-free lift gate, etc. All of those were not available to us (we did get credits, but still 😢).
That's too bad about the missing options. Heated steering wheel would come in handy since you're up north! But it does look great.

I couldn't decide over white or brown interior for my Sage Green F60. Decided to go white!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, SGF60 Looking primo! Greetingz from further "Up North". Are you attending any meets/rallies this season? Going to Mini United in Kelowna, BC, Canada on August 27th & 28th. Should be about 120 Minis there, winery/vinyard tour, race track(I will observe, not race), party, etc. I like when your rallies get 4,500 Minis. What a rush!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks, all sorted now though. The local dealership listed a car on the stock.mini.co.uk website yesterday, so was there just gone 9am doing the deal. It not 100% the perfect car but got fed up waiting and who's to say the car I ordered 5 months ago would arrive in 3 months time with everything as ordered.

Pick up on Friday :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are booked for Minis Take Vermont in mid-October. Should be about 120-150 Minis for a 4-day meet in Stowe, VT. Twisty rallies, cheese, maple syrup, donuts, and Long Trail beer all on the agenda - not to mention Green Mountain foliage. We're going to take the F60. Can't wait.

·
Registered
50 Posts
We are booked for Minis Take Vermont in mid-October. Should be about 120-150 Minis for a 4-day meet in Stowe, VT. Twisty rallies, cheese, maple syrup, donuts, and Long Trail beer all on the agenda - not to mention Green Mountain foliage. We're going to take the F60. Can't wait.
Donuts, lovely, watch those lovely seats. Pick up my Sage Green on the 19th.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts