Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I registered yesterday and just got stuck in to the conversations without introducing myself!

Just ordered my first MINI to replace my BMW F20 116d... Specs:

MINI Cooper 3-door Hatch 1.5
Volcanic Orange
CHILI Pack
Black pearl cloth/leatherette (don't like the tartan)
17" black Cosmos wheels
Black bonnet stripes
Chrome line exterior
Roof and mirror caps in black
Park distance control rear
Cruise with brake
LED headlights and DRLs
Visual boost radio
MINI Connected
MINI Navigation system (basic one)
Privacy glass
Extended Bluetooth

Can't wait!! Ordered last weekend, predicted delivery date is Sept 10, Build in Week 35 (I am told early august but Week 35 is late august - so not sure about that!)

8 weeks lead time isn't bad! I hope the dates are accurate!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome - perfect colour choice.

*looking around wondering why*

:nerd:

haha yep saw it and fell in love, im sure I will be driving around falling in love with all the other VO minis on the road too in the future

I wonder if Sept 10 is a realistic date for an order on 12/07... I've got week 35 build whenever that is (dealer thinks start of august, but my calendar says end of august)...

having said that I changed the options twice - one on the day of order and the other on the Wednesday after. dealer said that hasn't affected the date though

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
haha yep saw it and fell in love, im sure I will be driving around falling in love with all the other VO minis on the road too in the future

I wonder if Sept 10 is a realistic date for an order on 12/07... I've got week 35 build whenever that is (dealer thinks start of august, but my calendar says end of august)...

having said that I changed the options twice - one on the day of order and the other on the Wednesday after. dealer said that hasn't affected the date though
Well their are no delays at the moment so orders placed should have realistic delivery dates unlike mine

Ordered twice and should get it September 1 after a five month wait

Don't ask long story

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well their are no delays at the moment so orders placed should have realistic delivery dates unlike mine

Ordered twice and should get it September 1 after a five month wait

Don't ask long story

I'm a bright side person - at least yours will be one of the first 64 plates out there! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
We continued to change (well, add!) to our order a few weeks after we placed the initial order and it hasn't affected our EDD - although the dealer did check whether our latest change (added cornering headlights as the surround is black and looks better with the overall VO colour scheme) would delay the build but thankfully not!
This was only last weekend so I wouldn't worry about when you altered your order!
I think we may have to accept we aren't able to alter anything else now without affecting the delivery date!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts