Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hai everybody!
I'm Charlotte from the Netherlands. I just bought my second mini! And am now waiting till it's arrival ( This will be at the begin off September.. ) it is a mini one
It will be deep blue ( loveee this color)
And with A buns of options
Business package
Visibility package
Chili
HUD
Cosmos rims
And more...

And one more fun thing is that in the Netherlands they have a fun promotion for the new mini. The go pro mini experience. You have to drive a mini with 8 go pro camera attached to the car and off that there will be a clip made like a commercial with you in the leading roll
After the Clip is made it will be placed on you tube and you have to get the most views. If you do, you win a go pro camera!

http://youtu.be/sJwFsV3zCCw
This is mine and my brothers ride.

Are there any promotions like this in other countries?

Love reading everybody's experience with the mini! Can't wait till mine is here!!

I wanted to post a picture of the beautiful car I'm getting!
I'm already sick of waiting!! And I don't think I'm the only one that is thinking that :) Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Mini cooper

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wellcome! Benvinda!
here in Portugal didn't made any campaign like this ... but if there was I think someone would climb a ride so to win this camera >:D>:D>:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome to the forum Charly01! The Netherlands is my favourite country in the whole world.....great people!

The video is cool too, good luck with the competition.

They're not running any competitions like that in the UK unfortunately

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just received the message that my mini one has delayed till end October...
Took two weeks holiday that when I got the car I could enjoy it.. And now I have to wait much longer!
I asked what coast the delay and the only thing he nows that there were restrictions that's why my car isn't build yet:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts