Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did post this in the introduction section so might have been missed.Just wondering how many people holding back on the f56 till problems sorted and some high mileage achieved and what problem's that brings and how bmw deal with it. Got a few friends holding onto their minis as already a few problems early on and waiting to see if anymore before biting the bullet.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Surprised no answers to this got a few on the introduction page but expected more here, would be interesting to see if anyone is holding on to their old minis till problems sorted before they trade in for an F56.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
This forum probably by definition doesn't contain many such people. Those who are waiting to see won't be interested yet.

Personally, I've driven over 170k miles in my R50, so it was time for a new car and the F56 came along at the right time to save me buying a Golf. :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Cannot answer the question: partly

First time delivery:delayed

Second time delivery: delayed

Contract terminated ordered again

Third time delivery: ETA September 1

So I haven't held back - not worried about issues as we have gathered they are what they are

Some people that I know that have Evoques have issues - how long has the Evoque been out?

;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts