Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm a big hot hatch fan and perhaps joining this forum way too late after being so active on VW and Renault Forums in years gone by.

I've had (and loved) an F55 2015 5 Door Cooper S in Manual and just sold it recently to make way for our 3 child and a more practical vehicle (reads car gets trashed by kids and couldn't do it to the Mini).

I'm planning to be back in a Cooper S potentially in the next 18 months or so when double income family kicks back in etc.

I've got some unique parts I'll be selling including a Borla Rear Exhaust/Muffler section and a ProClip/ClipOn Hold My Phone Solution.

Previous rides include Clio and Megane RS, Golf GTI and Golf R - in fact sold the 2015 Golf R (current gen) for the Mini - yes I know that seems crazy... went for VERY FUN rather than VERY FAST.

Jamie

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Welcome to the forum, there are a lot of hot hatch fans here and obviously the mini is our choice. And, speed is important, but automotive personality is also important. The mini has a definite personality and the handling is superb! It is my favorite driving car due to the fun factor and it is also fast. And, no it is not crazy, I have faster cars, but the mini is still my first choice, it is a twisty thrill ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts