Mini Cooper Forum banner

How happy are you with your Mini after 1 Year of Ownership

5K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Burning_rubber 
My MCS was a year old in January and I still always look forward to taking her out for a spin :) i love the handling, and have even gotten used to the stiffer suspension. Having solid steering and road grip in sun and rain is excellent. The HK sound system is wonderful. It's also a nice bonus to be able to get into just about any parking spot, and still have a boot large enough for a normal load of groceries or a few suitcases.

It's nice to hear people who have ridden with me say it's a fun car and that it's "adorable" The only complaints have been from the boyfriend, who has said the faux leather sports seat grabs at his shirt and is too narrow for his shoulders. (He has a valid gripe there).

There have been two issues the dealer had to fix, which they were very good about. The first was an early failure of some of the fuel injectors, so it was a hassle, but fortunately fixed in just a few days. The other was a minor creaking, which there was a bulletin about, and just needed parts replaced. The dealer visits have not dampened my enjoyment of my Cooper at all.

My only real complaint, that I know has frustrated others, is the ah...less than optimal experience of the Connected software with Android. It doesn't provide anything terribly useful and what is there is clunky. Sound connectivity sometimes just flat refuses to work. I wind up listening to music or podcasts from my phone over bluetooth.

Overall, I still love this thing & look forward to quite a few more years with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.