Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Mini this week and got the production number from the dealer yesterday but it doesn't work when I try to log into the owners lounge.

How long did it take before you could log in with your production number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
We ordered our at the dealer around 1/25. It's a convertible. We hijacked their second allocation to our specifications and sent it through. It was about a week later that we could log into MiniUSA's owner's lounge with our production order number.

We got a confirmation that the car had entered production around 2/7, with an estimated completion date of 2/15. On 2/18 we got confirmation that the car had been completed and was awaiting transport. And then the line went dead for weeks. Months....

Now, three months later, our car has finally been assigned a carrier ship (Wallenius Wilhelmsen), it's on board the ship, and it's scheduled to reach port in the US only 14 weeks after completion.

And yet today we still log into Mini Owner's Lounge and we still get "Awaiting Transport..."

Good luck. This is a total fustercluck on Mini's part. I only hope this one is more reliable than our R57.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And yet today we still log into Mini Owner's Lounge and we still get "Awaiting Transport..."

Good luck. This is a total fustercluck on Mini's part. I only hope this one is more reliable than our R57.
Sorry to hear that! :crying:

I hope I have better luck but still not able to even log into the Owner's Lounge page. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.