Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long did you wait from ordering to arriving?

Want to find out what the average weight is. Please put your car model I.e. One/Cooper/Cooper S

Thank you ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
5 long months!
(but we ordered from scratch and live in Australia)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my 2016 F55 manual Cooper this week in Texas. Ordered it about 6.5 weeks before I got it, and am loving it! The time flew by (I was mentally preparing myself for a Labor Day delivery even though the dealership told me about 7 weeks) until my old car died 5 days before my MINI got here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
By the time I get my manual 2016 JCW it will have been 6 months. I ordered it on March 19th and people who ordered months after me have already gotten theirs. Mine is finally on a boat and headed for the US so probably a couple more weeks at least. Needless to say I am not very happy with Mini on this one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
By the time I get my manual 2016 JCW it will have been 6 months. I ordered it on March 19th and people who ordered months after me have already gotten theirs. Mine is finally on a boat and headed for the US so probably a couple more weeks at least. Needless to say I am not very happy with Mini on this one.
WOW 6 months is a lifetime

Will they compensate in any manner ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
WOW 6 months is a lifetime

Will they compensate in any manner ?
So far they have not said they will, and I doubt they will. I was in the other day to get a car I am trying to sell evaluated for trade in and they came in really low, so not even any help there. I have emails out to management on all the issues I have had and am writing a very nasty letter to MiniUSA on the way they have treated me. This is the 3rd Mini I have ordered and have had an issue every time, thought typically it is with the dealership. This time most of the issue has been with MiniUSA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So far they have not said they will, and I doubt they will. I was in the other day to get a car I am trying to sell evaluated for trade in and they came in really low, so not even any help there. I have emails out to management on all the issues I have had and am writing a very nasty letter to MiniUSA on the way they have treated me. This is the 3rd Mini I have ordered and have had an issue every time, thought typically it is with the dealership. This time most of the issue has been with MiniUSA.
**** so disappointing :|

Hope it all works out for you and that they will compensate!

I'm also on my 3rd Mini but every time was a good experience with my dealer and also Mini Portugal.

Luck m8

·
Registered
186 Posts
4 weeks. Cooper S Manual delivered to Atlanta, GA. My last MINI in 2011 took 5 weeks, and my '06, which I ordered in 2005 took 6 weeks. They are picking up speed, by the time I order a 2025 it should be instantly printed,right?
Annette

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cooper S Auto, 11 Weeks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My car is in the US but I am still waiting. I was promised by MiniUSA that they would do everything they could to expedite its release from the boat and VDC and get it to the dealership (about a 5 hour drive from the VDC) and it is still not here. The car was unloaded from the boat a week ago today. With the holiday weekend coming up I was really hoping to have my car for this coming weekend, but looking more and more like that will not happen.

In talking to MiniUSA, they did say that they would compensate me for this, but they did not say how. I am at the point now though that if anything, and I mean the slightest little thing, is wrong with this car I will reject it. Not worth this kind of wait, especially when I know people have gotten theirs in 6 weeks time rather than 6 months.

Sorry, rant over. Just so frustrating.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts