Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since it's launch I've only seen two F56 on the road - one mid April on the M25 in dark blue and one this weekend on the A12 heading north - an 'S' in white silver but that's it - how about you guys??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ive seen 3 in total on the roads. One which I believe was the demo Cooper S in Thunder Grey, One pepper white on the M25. And the final one is my colleagues at work... so its always in the car park staring at me :(

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've seen my own, four on the road (including a VO MCS this morning in Reading) and about ten across different dealerships. :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've only seen the three at the dealership so far. I haven't seen any on the roads near here.

I have to say, I kind of like the current exclusivity of them at the moment though. I just wish I had mine so I could feel special driving around in it too! I'm sure they'll be everywhere by the end of the year :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have just seen one MCS in Volcano orange - test car we tried at our dealer, one more MC Red in his showroom and that's about it - none on the road yet... our Midnight Black MC will get on the rooad 5PM tomorrow 7/5 when my wife will find out for the first time she is getting one for her! I will probably need to convinve her to allow me to break it in ... otherwise I fear she will not let me behind the wheel! ;)

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Except mine that I see everyday, I have seen none.

.. and I have already been asked questions about the car by a previous Mini owner! I was so pleased to share my joy :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Saw my first basic f56 cooper today. It was all volcanic orange, inc roof and on the basic 15" alloys. Was going across Jct 16 of the M4 at about 7.55 am.

Still looked good though!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Not seen any yet!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Saw my first basic f56 cooper today. It was all volcanic orange, inc roof and on the basic 15" alloys. Was going across Jct 16 of the M4 at about 7.55 am.

Still looked good though!

It's a shame that you travel through junction 16, if you travelled through junction 11 then you would see mine :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Our dealer told us today at the delivery, that ours is first they are delivering here in Prague - so seems it might take some time for increased chance of seeing one around!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Saw another two today around Winchester in the UK, two pepper white Coopers - one with bonnet stripes and one without.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I drove past on to day to work. Nearly made me crash!

It was a red with white roof and stripes and white rims.

The LED frontlights really do make the front of the car stand out, looks beutifull!

B

1 - 20 of 71 Posts