Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok 2000 miles in on Emmett the f54 s,and with some amazi g deals at eurocarparts on oils time for a quick oil change after the run in period. Notnecessary i know but if we do keep him......for £17 for 4l fully synthetc ll04 oil why not!

Little hatch open sump plug out. Shock one no washer. Anyone else found this. ? No filter change,seemed silly this early, so as per other's guesses 4.5 l measured in as a conservative guess. I then like to dribble in oil to the max mark. Off for a ride and the check showed guess what bang on full!!!! Now is it.? Really could that guess be that accurate. Has anyones check shown increments from less rhan full? Yes i know 1\2 l for filter and the circulating oil is about right but it's bang on! I really hate this plus of course to check it you sit there engine running wasting petrol please bmw can we have the dipstick back!:crying:

Reactions: KYDan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.