Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm still in the initial hate period. :)
Just got my F56 last week. But I trust that its comfort will reveal itself.

I like my seat all the way to the lower setting, so I have to bend it fairly down to not be in the way of shifting. But at the ideal position, does get in the way of the hand break. Or better yet, it just gets right where they touch each other, awkwardly, when parked.

But I'll noodle with it more!
Are you really tall !

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've had my car for almost three months and had the armrest all the way up, out of the way until I read this thread. I thought I'd give it a try and have officially started using it as of yesterday and I think, after all it isn't really that bad. There's a way to get the seat belt in without breaking your nails (my major concern!) and I think it takes getting some used too.

Thanks for the instructions on how to adjust it, as the dealer of course did not mention anything!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I've had my car for almost three months and had the armrest all the way up, out of the way until I read this thread. I thought I'd give it a try and have officially started using it as of yesterday and I think, after all it isn't really that bad. There's a way to get the seat belt in without breaking your nails (my major concern!) and I think it takes getting some used too.

Thanks for the instructions on how to adjust it, as the dealer of course did not mention anything!
I too have issues regarding my lovely nails, although in my case its not fingernails-but toenails (because of previous damage i tend not to use my feet when fastening my seatbelt!).
Its one of those funny days today....he's mad y'know....quite mad...;)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.