Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy to read that so many of us are just now getting their 2015 hardtops. I now have a Est Delivery date for my order my 2015 Countryman. Soon I will be cruising in my new MINI. Can't wait...well....still waiting... LOL

Best to us all!

~Jenna

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, Peter.
Today was the date...so we are hoping this week but might be next week. He can't promise since there is a backlog of hardtops at the port as well. Fun news, I saw my status update at the VDC and they were scheduled to put the bonnet stripes and side stripes over the weekend. :)

MiniGirl,
No regrets - I am so super happy for the four doors and the extra HP - I originally ordered the Mini Cooper not the Mini Cooper S. We are a family of six (2 adults and 4 young ones) and we have a minivan to transport us all (yeah, that is my current ride)....the MINI that was intended for me but I really wanted to be able to use the back seats with ease when the kids are with me - kinda bugged me to know that I would have to keep moving my seat.

Also, I love the AWD since I live in a hilly area of town with windy backroads - going to love the additional grip in the snow. I love the handling and pickup. I just really really liked this model - all and all it is a better fit for me.

Funny, though my Hardtop is still at the VDC in MD as of yesterday per MINIUSA.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Peter.

I traded in my awesome Subaru Outback XT (that is the one with the 250hp turbo) for the Toyota Sienna when we were expecting a third darling....and I have missed that car EVERY day since. I know, I know, I have issues. LOL
So I wanted a car just for me...and that dream car is a MINI.

I believe that there are certain cars that bring out the best in a particular driver and there are certain drivers that bring out the best in that particular car. My Subaru was THAT perfect blend for me.....I am hoping that I can find that ideal synergy again with the MINI.

Cars, to me, refect something about me. I am not referring to the status symbol aspect but rather consider them as an extension of myself not just a random mean of transportation. Does that make any sense? All in all...my husband and I are car folks. ;)

~Jenna

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Peter.

I traded in my awesome Subaru Outback XT (that is the one with the 250hp turbo) for the Toyota Sienna when we were expecting a third darling....and I have missed that car EVERY day since. I know, I know, I have issues. LOL
So I wanted a car just for me...and that dream car is a MINI.

I believe that there are certain cars that bring out the best in a particular driver and there are certain drivers that bring out the best in that particular car. My Subaru was THAT perfect blend for me.....I am hoping that I can find that ideal synergy again with the MINI.

Cars, to me, refect something about me. I am not referring to the status symbol aspect but rather consider them as an extension of myself not just a random mean of transportation. Does that make any sense? All in all...my husband and I are car folks. ;)

~Jenna
Ofcourse, it makes sense! I get emotionally connected to my vehicles as well.. it is an extension of me... like clothes, or how I keep/decorate my home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts