Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, not sure if this fits here but it seems like the right place so please move if I'm wrong :)

Over the last week I have been lucky enough to spend a week with the New Clubman S courtesy of BMW Australia. I film reviews on YouTube, and thought you guys as owners/enthusiasts would appreciate the review!

Review here for those interested:

The TL;DW is that the Clubman S is a beautiful, quirky machine, but isn't without its flaws.

Cheers, and I'll see you around the forums. I'm pretty excited to see how a JCW performs!

·
Super Moderator
8,054 Posts
Had an f 56 in for service. Disaster got a c lubby as a loaner. Now we have an f56 jcw! Expensive service!love at first drive!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Interesting review, agree about the pops and farts in sport mode, just gives it something different and fun.

Some of the things you say you don't like, gear lever, size of infotainment screen, lack of digital display and reaching some controls are countered by...
Option to have a larger infotainment screen (exactly the same as the BMW)
The HUD option which gives you a lot more options for what is shown digitally
The updated model has a completely different gear lever (on the auto)
The control wheel and buttons, for the infotainment (same as a BMW), means you do not have to reach out to touch the screen as well as the voice control option. (Don't know which controls you thought were too far away)

Not sure if your review car had the comfort access feature but this is really handy when your hands are full of shopping and you can open the barn doors with a foot waggle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts