Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long waiting... all the right parts and proper coding/flashing together, completed my project. Upgraded from ID4 to ID5 with Carplay and touchscreen. ( 100% functionality )
Special Thanks to Jesus Pena for the Head Unit , Steve for bench setup & Support and Finally Coding/ Flashing Guru ndal2....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, how did you install the new user interface? I already have the tochscreen system with apple car play but I would like to install the new graphics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If anyone reading this is interested in a retrofit similar to Sarath's, please pm me. I was part of the group of people that helped Sarath with this retrofit and am posting here with his permission.

I have a 4 gigabyte NBT Evo originally from a Mini (that uses the blue GPS connector, so no ATM is required) and an 8.8" Mini touchscreen that I would sell, and I can help with the necessary flashing/coding of the headunit to make this essentially a plug and play process.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I'm able to provide references if you're interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts