Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
The HK sound system. I only got a few options on my non-S and don't really feel I'm missing out on much as the basic car comes loaded with advanced technology, features and drivability. Enhanced sound rounds out the built-in luxury.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
The head up display. Love it, shame I'd th en have to have the media xl pack too as they come together!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I just don't understand the universal enthusiasm for the LED headlights. Is it the esthetics of how the car looks with them or is it the improvement in lighting during night time driving? Somebody educate me please? Where I live the streets and highways are so well lit that I can hardly even see the beam of my headlights at night.

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
I just don't understand the universal enthusiasm for the LED headlights. Is it the esthetics of how the car looks with them or is it the improvement in lighting during night time driving? Somebody educate me please? Where I live the streets and highways are so well lit that I can hardly even see the beam of my headlights at night.
They look great on the the car even if not on, when the daytime driving lights are on they form a great inverse horseshoes the lamp, and the beam strength and colour is superb. Icing on the cake is the little purple line across the beam top. Gorgeous,love it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have to be honest, they were the first option I ticked purely because of the way they look and I thought they were really great value for money when you compare how much they would cost on an Audi A1 for example (£1000+). When I got the car, I noticed just how bright they are night which is great for the dark narrow country roads I usually drive along. So from a safety aspect, they are worth it as well! :)

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
One option is tough!

I'd have to say…the Fully Loaded option (here in the US). :-D

Seriously, and it's going to sound funny, but I love the "Storage Package."

Does that make me a boot-y man? Hehe!

JP

·
Registered
245 Posts
Seriously, and it's going to sound funny, but I love the "Storage Package."
I actually get this, it was the first option I picked (even though I didn't mention it in my post) as the car seemed somehow incomplete without it.

I still don't get LED lights. Upside down horse shoes are only cool on horses (who are upside down) and hand grenades... Or am I thinking of something else?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts