Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
That looks awesome, I can’t decide if on the F56 mini coopers I like the new LED light ring around the infotainment versus the old solid almost neon strip lighting that I have on my 2019, it’s definitely nice to see something different. My fully loaded 2019 mini Cooper S has just straight piano black door trim and it definitely needs some contrast, I would totally attempt to get those parts and if I wasn’t turning my car in December this year👌

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Personally, I really like the new centre light ring. I've no idea why they've not included it on the Clubman. It's very annoying!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I havent seen this in any of the MINIs I have seen in the showrooms or at the dealerships. Is it maybe a dealer add on? I know they have lighting in the door but that trim might be like the dash piece and part of the MINI-You add ons.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a £250 option in the UK. There's a blue version as well. I've got a Clubman so not sure if it's available on the other F series models.

·
Registered
111 Posts
These were in the 2018 clubman brochure. (page 11 on the exclusive model and page 14 options list) Not sure if the same look has ever been an option on the F56/55/57 models. I think they get just the dash panel above the glovebox and more basic door card illumination on those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts