Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've got a non-S non-JCW Cooper coming... someday... and I've been wondering:

When people ask about what I'm getting, how does one refer to this car without a paragraph about what it's not? It's going to be hopefully exactly what *I* asked for in a Mini... which is just a Mini Cooper. 2 doors and a hardtop.

... and almost every interior cockpit experience enhancement on the menu...

Do I just call it a 2016 Mini Cooper?

Thanks for the advice, in the mean time I'm dreaming volcanic orange. Motor safe!

· Super Moderator
8,918 Posts
You could also add that you went for the Cooper over the s because of the Porsche like charm of the engine the amazing torque and real world performance and its economy allowing the savings you made to have every optional extra or toy you fancied! As for the vo I always say I was fed.up with the usual and wanted a car I could find in the car park.

· Registered
186 Posts
which is just a Mini Cooper. 2 doors and a hardtop.

Thanks for the advice, in the mean time I'm dreaming volcanic orange. Motor safe!
98`
Hence the reason most refer to these as "Justas". When non-MINI people used to ask me what that meant I would make stuff up, like Just Awesome, or Just Agile, whatever.

Best color by the way :D.

Annette

· Registered
199 Posts
Do I just call it a 2016 Mini Cooper?

I wouldn't say "just" either, it's a fine automobile that stands proud on its own.

"2016 MINI Cooper" would be a good answer for most social occasions. "F56 Cooper" would be an appropriate answer within the MINI community or at seriously geeky car events. You can always tailor the response to the persons asking the question. "I have an Orange MINI Cooper" might be a perfectly good answer too.

:D

· Registered
2,082 Posts
A MINI is a MINI...they all have the same DNA. Most non-MINI folk don't know the difference anyway. It's a waaay cool car regardless of what options you spec'd. Personally, I don't care for the term "justa"...it's a MINI through & through!

Let's Motor! :)

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.