Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I wondered if you could assist me in figuring out how to increase the sensitivity of the light sensor?

I know that you can increase the sensitivity of the wiper by using the toggle switch on the wiper lever however, unlike the R56 I cannot find anything in the car's settings that can increase the sensitivity of the light sensor?

I only ask because as the nights are drawing in my lights seem to come on right at the last minute, I am sometimes the only one on the road without their lights on. I know you'll just say switch them on manually, but I'd have thought there would have been a setting?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think there is Brandon, least ways I've never found it and I've spent sometime in the cars lately! I wonder if it could be coded. ?
This is what I thought, my car very rarely turns them on when going under a tunnel, I can't see my speed its that dark inside sometimes. ZzzzzZzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
No way to adjust the light sensor yourself outside of coding

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have a simple solution to the light issue - I switch on dipped headlights when the clocks go back and don't switch them off until they go forward again.

High levels of glare and shade from a low sun even when it's sunny make me want more light that less.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.