Mini Cooper Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed mfsw (cruise control with braking funktion, no badles) to my F55 2016 car.
I bought complete steering wheel from a crashed car, instelled it (took airbag from the old one) and all it needed after that was coding.

Some guy who does this kind of stuff with BMW’s did coding, took maybe 15 minutes and ewerything works fine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed mfsw (cruise control with braking funktion, no badles) to my F55 2016 car.
I bought complete steering wheel from a crashed car, instelled it (took airbag from the old one) and all it needed after that was coding.

Some guy who does this kind of stuff with BMW’s did coding, took maybe 15 minutes and ewerything works fine.
What kind of steering wheel you had previously? The basic non MFSW, right?

Was it plug, code and play?

I'm thinking making the same on my One D, with has the basic 2 spoke steering wheel... which is crap!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2016 cooper hatch with chilli pack.
I have the multifunction steering wheel but am looking to replace with JCW wheel with the same buttons.

Will the new steering wheel need remapping/coding for the buttons to work?
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Senhores, instalei o volante OEM com trocasde marchas. Comandos de som e computador de bordo funcionam perfeitamente.

Única diferença entre os volantes é um fio branco, o qual eu segui e ele virá outra cor após o volante. Virando verde.

Há princípio o próximo passo é o Code

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts

Some guy who does this kind of stuff with BMW’s did coding, took maybe 15 minutes and everything works fine.
So just to confirm after coding what worked, Cruise control and Stereo controls or just one of them?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts