Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m Adam and new to this forum. I would really value your advice please.

I have recently placed an order for a 2022 Mini Cooper S Exclusive. I have ticked the Intelligent Adaptive Suspension option.

I understand that the previous version of the car had Adjustable Dampers with the option to select the “ride / suspension” to comfort, normal or sport.

I understand that these options are no longer available in the latest car. Furthermore I hear that “Mini” has instead set the “ride” firmness in the latest car to a level, which is half way between comfort and sport, of the previous car.

I also understand that the Intelligent Adaptive Suspension option improves the cars ride , as it soaks up bumps.

Does that all seem correct ?

Does the Intelligent Adaptive Suspension only come into play when selecting “Mid” and “Sport” on the latest car ?

Does the Intelligent Adaptive Suspension produce a smoother and more comfortable ride than the previous car ?

Is the new ride noticeably firmer ?

Those who have Intelligent Adaptive Suspension - What are your experiences with it ?

Thanks for reading this. Adam

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dpcompt. One more question please - Although the intelligent adaptive dampers soften bumps is the suspension set up slightly firmer than a vehicle without the intelligent adaptive dampers ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts