Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm spec'ing out a 2016 Volcanic Orange MCS Hardtop. I'm interested in adding an interior accent (like red or gray color line, off-white Mini Yours, or ...). I'm planning on using the double stripe JCW seats. Any thoughts here on what (if anything) might work? Any pics? Thanks. Befuddled in Chicago.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wouldnt do red with VO. Too much of a clash in color. I'd say the off white or gray if you absolutely have to do some kind of interior color. Other than those two, black is really the best option, IMO.

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Agree with cartoon or at least my wife does; i wanted vo, but she wouldnt let me spec any colour lines at all inside-gone for std and no options! She said it would classh!!!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm spec'ing out a 2016 Volcanic Orange MCS Hardtop. I'm interested in adding an interior accent (like red or gray color line, off-white Mini Yours, or ...). I'm planning on using the double stripe JCW seats. Any thoughts here on what (if anything) might work? Any pics? Thanks. Befuddled in Chicago.
Definitely agree no red c/line with the VO. I think gray and off white would work like you think. Hopefully someone has some pics for you.

My previous VO MCS was a bit bland inside with no contrast as you will see - all standard black. It's a hard decision that you have to live with:|

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Go Carbon Black Interior all the way! And don't forget to spec the anthracite headliner. With those seats the interior will look awesome in a VO MCS!

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.