Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Hoping to get some help on the interior...

I understand that to get the door led's i need to choose a mini yours interior like fibre alloy etc. Do I then need to choose a trim like Piano black interior trim and also then a colour line like red. It's only that when I select fibre alloy I'm sure it deselected the standard grey trim.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just need to choose any mini yours interior trim (fibre alloy, cotton wood, white, glowing red). This will add excitment pack and ambient lighting if not already added. Thats all you need for the door eclipse LEDs.

Note that the current MY2016 cars add the door elipses in dark silver and NOT piano black as per the configurator. This was a 2016 change.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Unfortunately not, fibre used to come with piano black door ellipses but it has now changed to dark silver and you can only order fibre OR piano black, not a combination of the 2. Yes, you are correct, mini yours interior trim required for the LED lights on the door ellipses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.