Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I've gone for no chrome inside but chrome outside - I believe the chrome outside on the coop is just for the front under grill surround

I don't mind the black inside the red stitching in the wheel and the interior lighting coupled with led rings is enough to offset the cabin!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Morning GKVO! I thought there was more chrome on the exterior than just the grill. I've ordered the coop too and thought it was on the back of the car and perhaps side too? I'm confused!
G'day Milo

As always with Mini - let's be all confused together

:nerd:

As for more confusion I've found a Mini soda sports steering wheel - only for the 5 door - yes the config is alive!

And the interior fiber alloy???

:eek:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
On my metallic black MCS I went for chrome interior and exterior and stripes! Then I ditched the chrome exterior and black stripes during 'the wait' (or so I thought). Then, when I collected from dealer, the chrome exterior and stripes were on! Yikes. However, all ended well - dealer didn't charge for them (and gave me a lovely MINI bag & brolly). I may still remove the stripes tho'. Has anyone done this? Do I just carefully peel them off?
That was done with complete stealth Anne - where's the car! You need to give the car an outing here!!!

>:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.