Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Agree, it's a deficiency. I don't think it's a sunroof thing but is the same on all f56s. It's dark in the back. It's such an obvious oversight on such a well thought-out vehicle, I just don't get it. Also think they should add another hatch light on the other side. Maybe on the 4th gens!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is very annoying and a really cheapskate cost saving measure. I wonder if the five door has one? (Although to be honest, this is the only thing I don't like about my car!)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
It is very annoying and a really cheapskate cost saving measure. I wonder if the five door has one? (Although to be honest, this is the only thing I don't like about my car!)
It does...and two map lights for the rear passengers...

·
Registered
111 Posts
It does...and two map lights for the rear passengers...
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but this is the only post (or photo) I could find on the topic.

For the rear seats in the F55 is there an overhead light with two map lights in one housing mounted in the center behind the sunroof? Or something else? Thanks...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but this is the only post (or photo) I could find on the topic.

For the rear seats in the F55 is there an overhead light with two map lights in one housing mounted in the center behind the sunroof? Or something else? Thanks...
One housing, two map lights and two ambient (colored) lights - mounted in headliner between the two sunroof windows (if equipped)

Reactions: ljmiii
1 - 6 of 6 Posts