Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Is that a heads up display I see on the dash? If so, what do you think. I decided against that one. I just finished my first tank of gas (petrol for those on the other side of the pond), and averaged about 34 mpg -- and I ran in GREEN mode most of the time. Using sport mode mostly on this tank, and driving more sportily :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
As far as a manual, I just got a basic manual. And even in that, for some of the technology things it mainly references the 'integrated manual', which is accessible on the center console with the MINI-connected option. I opted to get the extended maintenance and service warranties, extended to 100K miles. There is some paperwork with that, but mostly legal stuff.

It seems the service is now all "condition based service" (CBS). This means the vehicle lets you know when service is needed, based on conditions. I don't know yet, how much advanced warning you get...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.