Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
All well & good but the setting up of the media devices i.e. Nav,Radio,Phone etc.. is **** complicated without a decent Guide of some sort.Has anybody out there managed to download or print from a Mini website ? Thought I'd sorted out the phone connection but now my phone demands a "passcode"Thought I'd cracked the SatNav but I can't manage to find the "Saved" Home destination that the Dealer kindly set up for me.There almost needs to be a Help Centre or am I just too old.As ever with I.T.it'll be fantastic when it's all working correctly.Or maybe there should be an "F56 for dummies" book.Either way HELP !

· Registered
72 Posts
Shock Horror
Although the connection failed on numerous occasions eventually ,& after using the 0000 passcode, the mobile connection decided to function so I'm now OK on the Phone front.
In fact the Sat Nav operation also seems much simpler so obviously it's really a question of
trial & error.Not perfect but hey when it works it's fantastic.When it fails it's despair time.
Next stop is more media & quite why I can't seem to get more DAB radion stations.There's so much technology in the F56 that I'm thinking of moving out of my cottage into the car.
But thanks again for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.