Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks great Pintie! Good choice of options.

Can I ask what manuals ,service booklets etc you got with the car?

Seems to be some people are just getting a basic manual, no warranty or service paperwork and being told that is all they are going to get.

Seems strange.

·
Registered
890 Posts
My new mini brochure does not mention the Media XL pack at all, at least not that I can see.

Is it part of one of the other packs or am I being dumb again...what an incredible number of possible options!!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I still dont see the Media XL pack as on option on the on-line "build your Mini" screen.

Maybe it is no longer an option over here (UK)! Just joking.

I have ordered my Cooper and would have considered the Media XL pack if I had known about it at the time.

·
Registered
890 Posts
The Media Pack XL is listed underpacks not equipment on the build your
Mini configurator.
I am using the UK configurator thing called "Design your Mini", and under the "packs" options there are :MEDIA (not XL)
Mini off white interior
CHILI
Mini dark cottonwood interior
PEPPER
Park assistant pack

so MEDIA XL is not listed as a pack, nor in the "equipment" list.

My sales person did not mention it either, which I find rather odd.

I think I will give them a call!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Also thanks Andy, when I configured my Mini the Media XL pack was not specified in the packs option list, but I went back to my dealer the next day and it was specified on the dealers list, so I managed to get it added OK. This was early April if I remember correctly.

Since then the potential owners pack option list has been updated on the home user configurator, so the confusion should be gone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.