Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
340 Posts
All well & good but the setting up of the media devices i.e. Nav,Radio,Phone etc.. is **** complicated without a decent Guide of some sort.Has anybody out there managed to download or print from a Mini website ? Thought I'd sorted out the phone connection but now my phone demands a "passcode"Thought I'd cracked the SatNav but I can't manage to find the "Saved" Home destination that the Dealer kindly set up for me.There almost needs to be a Help Centre or am I just too old.As ever with I.T.it'll be fantastic when it's all working correctly.Or maybe there should be an "F56 for dummies" book.Either way HELP !
The default passcode for most phones is 0000

try that and see if it works

Reactions: Paul Hemsley

· Registered
340 Posts
I still dont see the Media XL pack as on option on the on-line "build your Mini" screen.

Maybe it is no longer an option over here (UK)! Just joking.

I have ordered my Cooper and would have considered the Media XL pack if I had known about it at the time.
I just looked on Mini UK and the media pack XL is available for all models......not sure why it's not showing up for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.