Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to place my order as everything confirmed now. Colour is Chili Red with Black roof and White Stripes with the interior and exterior sports packs. Leather Cross Punch black seats, 17"track wheels in black, panoramic roof and a couple of other bits.

One thing I can't decide on is the interior trim

Do I go for Piano Black or Mini Yours Off White? On the configuration the off white looks good but can't find any actual car with it on!

Any thoughts are appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mini Yours Fibre Alloy is another option. Very nice. You get some Piano black with it - bezel around the central screen and inserts in the doors. Piano black is a devil to clean.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
....Piano black is a devil to clean.
That's only true if you allow it to get dusty/dirty! LOL! I vote for piano black....looks rich, not cutsie.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That's only true if you allow it to get dusty/dirty! LOL! I vote for piano black....looks rich, not cutsie.
I got kids! No option :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Piano black is easily marked.

I have dark silver but I think it is going out of production.

Black roof and white stripes will be different!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mini Yours Fibre Alloy it is, also seem to get additional LED lighting with this option around the door trim.

Thanks for the comments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mini Yours Fibre Alloy it is, also seem to get additional LED lighting with this option around the door trim.

Thanks for the comments
With this you also get a colour line option free. At least on my build it was.
It may have been a combination option with the Sports pack and Mini Yours.
Worth looking into.

Similar spec build to you aswell. Chilli Red, Sports int/ext, Mini Yours Fibre Alloy.....

Reactions: Zobware
1 - 9 of 9 Posts