Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after a few requests, here are a few pics of my MCSD F55

Had it almost a month now and this weekend I treated the new family member to a double wash with snow foam followed by a polish and a wax with dod-wav orange crush. The dodo wax smells great, but it difficult to apply as it fades into the car's colour so quickly... particularly when you've been lazy and didn't start until 3pm on a winter sunday afternoon.

I also polished and sealed (with poorboys) my summer wheels which are now snug in their bags waiting for warmer weather.

I'm currently using standard loops (which I really like) for my winter tyres. Which incidentally have handled brilliantly in the small amount of snow and ice we've had recently.

Enjoy!

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oopse here we go!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Nice just done my vo with orange crush and our black roadsters in purple haze. Seems decent stuff ,first try of it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
What's with the yellow caps on the black wheels when your wheels are silver?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Ah Sunil,beat me to it then eh lol. Looks wicked my friend im going to have to invest in some decent cleaning gear,not got much here at mo but will get on the ball and get something sorted out.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's with the yellow caps on the black wheels when your wheels are silver?
Thanks for all your kind words peeps - really liking the car and I'm adamant I'll look after it.

As for the black wheels Donna - these are my summer tyres and wheels. I've gone for orange caps to link in the VO paintwork - reckon it'll look good!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ah.....same as me then!!

Reactions: Sunster

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Sunster, great pics :)!

Just out of interest, are the wheel caps the yellow or orange option?

Thanks.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It's the orange ones. Neither are an exact match, but the yellow ones are a bit too acidic to really link with the VO (which in my op looks quite warm yellowy depending on the outside/ambient light.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts