Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just happened tonight, with my phone plugged in via USB cable I can see all my music on my iPhone and select it but it won't play. Ive tried going through tracks, messing with volume, plugging and unplugging. When selecting the song on my phone it will play over the speakers. This issue is happening both over USB and BT. It was late and i admit that I didn't mess around that much to try and resolve it but just curious if any of you guys have had a similar experience.

·
Banned
122 Posts
What Iphone are you using?

Try data wiping it and then putting everything back on.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I often have connectivity problems with my iPhone 6 - using both wire and BT. When it works, it's great, but a bit temperamental. Usually, one of the following gets things working again:
- Using the button on the central display to turn the audio off and then on again
- turning off the iPhone, then rebooting
- (if the problem is with BT) - going into BT on the Mini Settings and 'repairing' the phone
Generally speaking, I tend to get more reliable playback if I control the music from the iPhone rather than via the Mini.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its an iPhone 6+, def don't think its an iPhone software issue. I'll mess with powering on and off again see what I can get out of it. I appreciate the responses guys, I'll keep you posted if I find anything concrete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.