Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new iPod Touch for Christmas and when I plug it in via the aux plug the album info (song, artist, cover) don't show up on the mini cooper screen. Anyway to fix this? It just says No Audio Information Available or something.

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I may be wrong, but I think this info would only be shown if the iPod was hooked up via USB, not AUX.

Also, in my experience with my iPod or iPhone connected via USB, sometimes it takes a few seconds into the song playing for the album art to finally display.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may be wrong, but I think this info would only be shown if the iPod was hooked up via USB, not AUX.

Also, in my experience with my iPod or iPhone connected via USB, sometimes it takes a few seconds into the song playing for the album art to finally display.
Awesome, thank you, I'll try USB.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I also got an iPod Touch for Xmas! Haven't used it a lot yet, but my understanding is that you can hook it up without using the USB and blue tooth will pick it up. Are you in the USA?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
True! The newer iPod Touches do support Bluetooth audio, which will let you stream the music to your MINI wirelessly. Note, the standard radio in the MINI however, does NOT support Bluetooth audio. You need Connected or Connected XL.

Aux will never show any information about what's playing on any device...it is just for audio. Use USB if you can.

Reactions: quiller and uke
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.