Mini Cooper Forum banner
441 - 460 of 520 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seeking the assistance of the all-powerful @sb2002. I purchased a 2019 Mini Countryman All4 and can get CarPlay to appear anywhere in the menus after connecting my phone via USB-C and/or via Bluetooth. Additionally, the option to Update My Mini is grayed out to me as an option.
Should mention the car is US spec and currently located in Germany. Any assistance you can provide to get me up and going on CarPlay is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Seeking the assistance of the all-powerful @sb2002. I purchased a 2019 Mini Countryman All4 and can get CarPlay to appear anywhere in the menus after connecting my phone via USB-C and/or via Bluetooth. Additionally, the option to Update My Mini is grayed out to me as an option.
Should mention the car is US spec and currently located in Germany. Any assistance you can provide to get me up and going on CarPlay is greatly appreciated!
Ha! Pm'd.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone!

i just bought a mini cooper essential 2023. (it's the introduction version with 8.8 display but doesn´t have apple carplay and navigation)

i would like to know if there is a way to have apple carplay (preferably via software)

441 - 460 of 520 Posts